Hey there, fellow Apron Heroes!
I hope you're ready to embark on a delightful baking adventure because today, we've got a recipe that's as sweet as it's TikTok Creator! 📸🍰
Watch the talented @everything.almas work her magic as she bakes Pistachio & Rose Cakepops using the Apron Heroes POP-n-DIP Kit! 😋
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 1/2 cups pistachios, ground
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp Rose Water 🌹
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk, room temperature
- White Chocolate Candy Melts 🍫
- Pistachio, ground 🥜
- Dried rose petals 🌹
1. Whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, cardamom powder, and ground pistachios in a bowl.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix until well combined.
4. Next, incorporate the rosewater, pure vanilla extract, and buttermilk into the mixture.
5. Now, here's where the magic happens! We're using the Pop and Dip kit from Apron Heroes. 🦸♀️ Grease the molds, then drop in one tablespoon of batter per mold. Cover and bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Allow your cake pops to cool uncovered for 15 minutes.
7. While they cool, melt candy wafers in the microwave at half power in 30-second increments.
8. Dip one end of the cake pop stick into the melted chocolate, then insert it into the cake pops. Pop them in the fridge for 5 minutes to set.
9. Time to dip the cake pops into the luscious chocolate coating! 🍫
10. Shake off any excess chocolate, then sprinkle them with ground pistachio and delicate dried rose petals.
Now, it's the best part—indulge in these Pistachio & Rose Cakepops, and let your taste buds dance with joy! 🕺💃
Don't have our POP-n-DIP Kit yet? Get your Cake Pop'nDip Kit and a complimentary pack of our NEW Organic "Adventurous Vanilla" Cake Mix for FREE!
Shop the POPnDIP KIT
Remember, with every purchase at Apron Heroes, you're helping us in our mission to end child hunger in the USA. 🤝
So...Preheat that oven...Flip your Apron to a Cape, and let’s...
Bake the World A Sweeter Place! 🌍🍰
P.S. Don't forget to share your cakepop creations with us on TikTok, Instagram, or Facebook, and tag #ApronHeroes! 📸 We can't wait to see your sweet masterpieces! 😊
Comments will be approved before showing up.