1 Box MixBetty Crocker (Recommended)
1 cup Butter Milk
2 Egg Yoks
1.50 sticks Butter
Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly coat the donut pan with butter or nonstick spray.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together the buttermilk (1 cup), 1 whole egg, 2 egg yoks, and melted butter (1/3 cup)
- Slowly stir in the dry box mix.
(OPTIONAL) Pour batter into the shaker bottle or a piping bag. TIP: Flip bottle & place in a tall glass. Pour the batter into bottom opening. Then close tightly and shake.
- Pour the batter into the donut pan 3/4 to the rim. This recipe serves 12 donuts so you will have spare batter.
- Place the donut pan in the middle oven rack. Bake the donuts for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean and the top is slightly golden.
- Remove pan from the oven and wait 10 minutes or until the pan is touchable.
- Turn the pan over onto the cooling rack and gently pop the donuts out with your fingers.
- Let cool for 5 Minutes
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.